GrandLine Studios | Slippy Spiders
Last updated 2 February 2016
This End User License Agreement (the “Agreement”) for our mobile apps (together with any updates, the “Application”) is a legal agreement between user (“You” or “Your”), and GrandLine Studios (“GrandLine ”). By accessing, downloading, copying or otherwise using the Application, You acknowledge that You have read this Agreement, understand it, and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions. If You do not agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, do not access, download, copy or use the Application.
In consideration of the promises and covenants described below, and other good and valuable consideration, You agree as follows:
2. License Restrictions. Except as specifically provided herein, You may not: (i) distribute or make the Application available over a network where it could be used by multiple devices at the same time; (ii) copy the Application; (iii) modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, make alterations, decompile, disassemble or make derivative works based on the Application, except as otherwise permitted by law; or (iv) use, rent, loan, sub-license, lease, distribute or attempt to grant other rights to the Application to third parties.
3. Third party services. GrandLine Studios Services may include links to third party services and/or the third party services may be made available to you via GrandLine Studios Services. These services may include, but are not limited to gameplay recording and sharing, social medial connectivity and the like. These services are subject to respective third party terms and conditions. Please study these third party terms and conditions carefully as they constitute an agreement between you and the applicable third party service provider.
5. Payments and purchases of virtual goods. GrandLine Studios may license to you certain virtual goods to be used within GrandLine Studios Services. Unless otherwise specified, these virtual goods shall be deemed an integral part of the Software. These virtual goods may be licensed both for a fee using “real world money” and without any separate fee, as applicable from time to time. These virtual goods may also be licensed by using third party virtual currency, such as Facebook Credits or by using separate activation codes.
Any and all virtual goods are licensed to you on limited, personal, non-transferable, non-sublicensable and revocable basis and limited only for non-commercial use.
Please note that any payment for licenses for virtual goods or redemption of third party virtual currency is always NON-REFUNDABLE.
GrandLine Studios may manage, regulate, control, modify or eliminate virtual goods at any time, with or without notice. GrandLine Studios shall have no liability to you or any third party in the event that GrandLine Studios exercises any such rights.
SUBJECT TO MANDATORY LEGISLATION, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT GRANDLINE STUDIOS IS NOT REQUIRED TO PROVIDE A REFUND FOR VIRTUAL GOODS FOR ANY REASON, AND THAT YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE MONEY OR OTHER COMPENSATION FOR UNUSED VIRTUAL GOODS, WHETHER YOUR LOSS OF LICENSE UNDER THIS EULA WAS VOLUNTARY OR INVOLUNTARY.
6. Your Warranty to GrandLine Studios. You represent and warrant that: (i) You have the authority to bind Yourself to this Agreement; (ii) Your use of the Application will be solely for purposes that are permitted by this Agreement; and (iii) Your use of the Application will comply with all appropriate local and international laws.
8. Disclaimer of Warranties and Indemnification. GrandLine Studios will not be liable for losses or damages arising from or in any way related to your access or use of the Application. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, GRANDLINE STUDIOS IS LICENSING THE APPLICATION “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS.” GRANDLINE STUDIOS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY, FOR ANY PURPOSE, OF THE APPLICATION, THE OPERATION OF THE APPLICATION ALONE OR IN CONJUNCTION WITH ANY DEVICE, OR THE CONTENT CONTAINED HEREIN. GRANDLINE STUDIOS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE APPLICATION AND ITS OPERATION AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. Nevertheless, you can email GrandLine Studios on firstname.lastname@example.org with issues surrounding the accuracy of our content.
9. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless GrandLine Studios and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents and anyone providing information or software used in the Application from any and all claims arising from, related to, or incidental to Your use of the Application.
10. Termination. This Agreement is effective until terminated. GrandLine Studios may immediately terminate this Agreement at any time at its sole discretion with or without notice to you. Additionally, Your rights under this Agreement will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with any term(s) of this Agreement. Upon termination, all legal rights and licenses granted to You hereunder shall terminate immediately and You shall cease all use of the Application and destroy all copies of the Application. All sections that may be reasonably interpreted to or are intended to survive this Agreement will survive this Agreement.
11. Acknowledgment of Understanding/Entire Agreement. You acknowledge that You have read this Agreement, understand it and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions. You also agree that this Agreement is the complete and exclusive statement of the Agreement between GrandLine Studios and You and supersedes all proposals, representations or prior agreements, oral or written, and any other communications between GrandLine Studios and You relating to the subject matter of this Agreement.
12. Severability. You agree that the terms and conditions stated in this Agreement are severable. If any paragraph, provision, or clause in this Agreement shall be found or be held to be invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, the remainder of this Agreement shall be valid and enforceable.
13. Do not capture or share any images or video from the game and post this media digitally or online or any other form of printed media or digital media, permission must be requested from GrandLine Studios before showing or displaying any part of the game publicly.
14. Assignment and Transfer. GrandLine Studios may assign, transfer, sell, rent or lend this Agreement, in whole or in part, at any time without notice to You. You may not assign this Agreement or any part of it or any rights to use the Application, in whole or in part, either temporarily or permanently, to any other party. Any attempt to do so is void.
15. Amendment of this Agreement. GRANDLINE STUDIOS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY OR AMEND THIS AGREEMENT FROM TIME TO TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE APPLICATION FOLLOWING THE POSTING OF CHANGES TO THE AGREEMENT WILL MEAN YOU ACCEPT THOSE CHANGES.
BY DOWNLOADING THIS MOBILE APPLICATION, YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.